You can buy Young Living products also as a retail member. Shop at YoungLiving.com and register as a retail customer, use our sponsor ID 2437916 to shop. But before you do that, read more...
8 reasons WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN AS A WHOLESALE MEMBER
1. 24% discount! The main reason for ANYONE to join as a wholesale member is to get 24% discount of all products. Retail customers pay a retail price - wholesale customers pay a significantly lower wholesale price.
2. Wholesale membership is free. Yes, you have to purchase a few products to get the membership, but the membership itself is free. You will have to purchase for 50PV, around $50, per year to keep your membership, but it is easy reactivate if you don't purchase for a while.
3. Access to wholesale members only oils and products. Young Living offers products only for wholesale members, and when you sign up for Essential Rewards program, some of these limited edition products can be your for free of charge as perks.
4. Rewards and free products! Only wholesale members can collect rewards points for free products.
5. Access to Facebook groups where you can connect with thousands others who are using Young Living, and get daily tips how to get the most out of the oils and make your life better.
6. Exclusive bonus package when you join with our team! Each month we offer a different bonus package our team members will receive for joining our team. It is our way of helping you to get started with your oil journey.
7. Potential for commissions. Most people are drawn to Young Living more out of a desire for better health, and energy, than income. But when they experience the uses and benefits of essential oils (and how life-changing they can be) they just can’t keep it a secret. The result is a surprisingly low-pressure business, with sky high potential!
8. It is inexpensive to get started. You can join as a wholesale member as cheap as for $40*, however we HIGHLY recommend starting with the $150 Premium Starter Kit that includes: Everyday Oils collection, Home Diffuser, Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Citrus Fresh 5-ml, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards, two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples. This is the best deal and gets you started with several products and give a more comprehensive view of Young Living products.
* the $40 Starter Kit comes with Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, 5-ml Citrus Fresh, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, three Sample Packet Business Cards, two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples, Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.
SIGN UP NOW
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2437916 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.